♥.♥.♥
Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?
♥.♥.♥


PROFILEY

xinting
C.H.I.J tp primary Cedar Girls' Sec
from
oneixora
twoixora
threeviolet
fourviolet
fiverose
sixlily
one mplified

DESIRESY
Your desires!

Leave your footprints behindY


.

EscapeY

geraldine chua ♥ . sarcthy ♥ . glenda ♥ . woan chin ♥ . vanessa ng ♥ . charmaine ♥. blossom ♥. sarah ♥. Daphne ♥. jie ying ♥. lih yui ♥. geraldine fong ♥. joy ♥. 6 Lily ♥.

Feathers of memoriesY
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2009 February 2010


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Tuesday, 2 September 2008
9/02/2008 05:46:00 pm

i'm like so guilty for playing computer games for the past few days of hols.

everyone seems to be revising
and i'm so behind.

wandering if i'll survive after the results come back.

i guess i gotta start revising
means no posts 'til after EOYs.

is anyone watching the 6pm show on channel U??
i know it's very outdated but stairway to heaven is still friggin' nice adn touching.
this is the theme song.
i was crying and crying thru the show.
i didn't post about A LOT of stuff.
like the dinner meal and teacher's day
sheesh.
i guess my passion for blogging is dying.

Will you ever notice me...