♥.♥.♥
Here's a story of a girl,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little boy who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy playing games,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?
♥.♥.♥


PROFILEY

xinting
C.H.I.J tp primary Cedar Girls' Sec
from
oneixora
twoixora
threeviolet
fourviolet
fiverose
sixlily
one mplified

DESIRESY
Your desires!

Leave your footprints behindY


.

EscapeY

geraldine chua ♥ . sarcthy ♥ . glenda ♥ . woan chin ♥ . vanessa ng ♥ . charmaine ♥. blossom ♥. sarah ♥. Daphne ♥. jie ying ♥. lih yui ♥. geraldine fong ♥. joy ♥. 6 Lily ♥.

Feathers of memoriesY
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2009 February 2010


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Friday, 18 July 2008
7/18/2008 09:08:00 pm

断点
消失的一切。
曾经喧闹的天使街,
往事只在梦境中浮现... ...
你... ...
天使的羽翼,
紫水晶的梦幻,
咖啡色的眼睛里永远清澈如泉;
你... ...
温柔的话语,
坚定的眼神,
沉静的背影后总藏着太多的无言;
谁在梦幻中被一次次欺骗,
谁又在现实里一次次清醒。
你说过,
会一直守护在我身边,
难道... ...
真如他们所说,
这只是安抚我的谎言?
终于,
当黑暗吞没最后一丝光明,
坚持边成无缘,
我只能默默的祈求。
_ _ _,
如果你真的能够听见,
请实现
你亲口许下的诺言... ...
我会一直等着你,
直到你出现... ...
omg!!!;D
this story book is very nice(:
i mean if you're interested in certain types of storybooks,
this book is great!
i sorta like the quotes they have in the book.
so i changed a little bit and posted it.
but i have like loads of trouble getting my hands on this book.
cos it's always on loan. Ok not that bad, but everytime i go library it's always on loan.
and some people RESERVE this book. i aso wanted to but mum dun allow. Im very guai cann, so i listen to her lor. ~~~>0<~~~
there are 5 volumes in total.
I've read the 1st and the 4th one.
hopefully the next time i go( next monday, on my way to 3rd lang center)
the 2nd book will be there:)

Will you ever notice me...